Thursday, January 8, 2009

Embarrassing....


Okay...I think this picture needs explaining. I find it my goal to try to fit my mouth around things like bottles, cups, etc... So, during the line for Tower of Terror, I may or may not have been a little bored so I started to shove my empty bottle of Orange Juice in my mouth...not realizing, as always, that I was in public. While standing there with the bottle in my mouth, I tune in to the guy behind me saying, "Holy crap!" I turned around and the whole group behind us was looking at me shove this bottle into my mouth. It was really embarrassing. So we took a picture to capture my embarrassing moment. And now I'm posting it because it's a little funny.... Please disregard how ugly I look.. ha.

2 comments:

  1. ba ha ha that was so funny! that guys was so disgusted with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted your embarrassing moment, it cracked me up! And the pictures of you and Cole in the snow are really cute. It's a good thing he made you take them!

    ReplyDelete