Sunday, April 5, 2009

LOTS AND LOTS!

I have lots and lots to catch up on! I've been slacking off, I don't even know where to start!

Cole and I made a roadtrip down to Vernal for a few days during spring break to look for jobs for me if I move down there for the summer! I applied to a lot of places and had fun spending a few days with Lizz, Grant and the boys. We got to go to Alek and Jayce's soccer game right before we left too. They were cute. Jayce was a good goalie and Alek did great at tying his shoes every few seconds! Haha. It was fun to watch them!!

When I got home from Vernal, I went to Provo to hang out with Mar, James, and Jerr and we went up to the canyon and roasted marshmallows and hot dogs! It was so much fun and got me so excited from summer! Hopefully we get to go camping and hiking at least once before James and Jerrica move to Wisconsin.

Last weekend Cole and I went up Little Cottonwood Canyon and built us an igloo!! Well...half an igloo. We'll planning on going back up and finishing it later, but it was pretty cool when we left it. Hopefully it will still be there when we get back!! We had to hike up the mountain a little ways which would not have been so bad if the snow weren't so deep! that made it hard. But I still had fun!! Thanks Cole :)
Okay...so the best part of the last few weeks is my puppy that Cole got me as a replacement for when he goes on his mission! I love her. We're thinking of naming her Stella. But if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!! She is an Australian Shepherd Terrier mix. I'm so excited. I think she is so adorable!! Thank you so much Cole!! She's perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! I love the puppy. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I like Stella! You should keep it!
    Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Stella! Looks like you've been having lots of fun! I want to come play with your cute puppy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! come play with her!! she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This was a long time ago. Blog more, please. Thank you.
    Abby

    exical

    ReplyDelete