Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

During fall break I got to go to Disneyland with Mari, Cole, James, Jerrica and Jerrica's little sister, Amanda! I had so much fun. Mari and I flew out Wednesday afternoon and met them there Wednesday night. (They had to drive..haha) We went to Disneyland Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It was so much fun! We got to ride everything we wanted in the first day. Cole's sister, Tiffany, was there too for her family reunion so we got to see her and ride Indiana Jones with her on Saturday night. The whole trip was a blast! I'm so glad I got to go spend time with my family..and Cole, haha. My most favorite ride that we probably rode at least ten times was Tower of Terror. We definitely had fun on that ride. But at the end of the three days, we were all ready to go home! It'll be a while till I go back to Disneyland. As much as I love it, I've had enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment