Sunday, November 2, 2008

Las Vegas


In September, I went to Vegas with two gals from work, Amy and Angalee. We did all sorts of things. We went to the wax museum, new york, new york roller costar, titanic exhibit, bodies exhibit and phantom of the opera! We went to the Coca-a-Cola factory and tried the 'Drinks around the world'. (picture on the right) It was all the famous drinks from 16 different countries. Some of them were actually pretty good..but there were some that were nasty and tasted like earwax. It was fun though! Plus, my brother James and his wife Jerrica were there too so I got to go hang out with them for a few days. We went to the wax museum and The Blue Man Group. James actually got chosen to go up on stage and do some huge thing. It was pretty cool. I had a blast.. but I was definitely ready to come home! I decided Vegas really isn't my favorite place. It's fun...but it's so gross and stinky. But I'm glad I went and got to hang out with James and Jerrica.

No comments:

Post a Comment